-Light to medium coverage with a perfect velvety face finish.
-Excellent blending, moisturizing and skin regeneration properties.
-Smoothens lines and gives the skin a natural glow without drying.
-Contains antioxidants, moisturizing agents.
How to select your shades:
– Select the foundation according to the undertone of your skin. For some guidance on undertones please check the “Tips&Tutorials” section on this site. Once you have selected the undertone, then chose the tone of the foundation. The tones range from the lightest shade to the darkest with increasing numbers in all three undertones. Here are some tips on how to compose you foundation Duo:
– Chose a lighter shade for your winter tone and a darker for your tanned summer skin. In between seasons – mix the colours together for a perfect blend.
– Chose the lightest shade to highlight and the darkest for contour.
– Not sure of your shade? Then chose the two that are closest and blend to get the ideal match.
– Refill when empty and re-use.
– For application we recommend a sponge.